It’s one of those days when I feel like I’m just herding cats put here.
- We talked yesterday about Mr B’s latest weapon in his never-ending attack on mother nature
- I’m hanging laundry out to dry and trip over a fucking tractor attachment
- Sunshine is rearranging all the things outside because apparently, Mr B needs to move dirt in the area behind our little house. Again.
- My phone is having difficulty uploading pictures since the latest somethingsomething update attacked.
- During the process of moving shit from behind out house so Mr B can move dirt there (again), part of my she-shed got taken over by a fucking chair Sunshine uses in one of his 4826553940753884635259 hunting stands. He had set it up in the middle of the living room floor and declared that a great place for the chair. I moved it to a better great place–outside. Which prompted a round of passive-aggressive bitching from Sunshine about it photodegrading outside in the sun. I reached a point of “anything to shut this asshole up” and shoved it in my she-shed until I have enough spoons to think up the greatest place of all to put the fucking chair.
- The neighbor has brought over a giant green tractor to pressure was in front of my house. When I say big, I mean stupid big, but my phone isn’t uploading pics right now so I can’t show you the big green tractor that is as tall as my house.
- Sunshine spilled yogurt in the floor trying to eat pizza. Herding cats, I tell you.
- I have gotten a bit overheated and am now lying in the floor with my head resting on my giant floor pillow that Mollie declared was HER floor pillow
Hope your day is more fun than herding cats.