Thank you to wakinguponthewrongsideof50.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. I may be slow to respond to these, but I do enjoy getting asked random questions!
1) thank the blogger who tagged you and link to the blog
2) nominate at least 10 bloggers, and link to their sites
3) inform them about their nomination
4) reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
7 possibly unknown facts about me:
1. I have broken my neck before in a particularly horrendous car crash that also cut off 3 fingers on my left hand (a skilled Emory surgeon was able to reattach them)
2. I love to shoot pool. I’m a 9-ball player at heart. (8-ball and 9-ball are two completely different mindsets)
3. I am allergic to tomatoes but will suffer the consequences for a scratch made baked ziti
4. An unpopular opinion I hold: I don’t like kids, not even a little bit. My husband’s granddaughters just spent the weekend with us and it was like one of the seven circles of hell for me because that was 2 too many children in 1 RV
5. Another unpopular opinion I hold (some would call it blasphemy, even): sweet tea is hot nuclear trash.
6. The proper way to eat cornbread is crumbled, with black-eyed peas on top of it.
7. I hate pink, yet I currently have a closet full of it. (Bonus fact: I might have a shopping problem)
I am totally out of spoons, and can barely think of my own name right now, so I’m not capable of thinking about nominating people for this. I apologize for being such a shit, but I really feel like he’ll this afternoon.